Are you a published crime author or produced screenwriter of movies/TV about crime?
I’m going to ask the same 5 questions to all the crime writers, to create a “framework” for a quick coffee break read that readers can share easily across social media. If that’s of interest to you, here are the Qs:
1) So, who are you & what have you written? (provide links to your social media/ book titles here, IMDB page, etc)
2) Why do you write crime fiction?
3) What informs your crime writing? (ie. real life cases, “what if …?”, interest in themes/ subjects like psychology, background in policework, etc etc)
4) What’s your usual writing routine?
5) Which crime book do you wish YOU’D written, and why?
If you want me to put a pic of you and/or any of your book covers, send them over as well. Please send to Bang2write@aol.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This interview series is for published and produced crime writers only. If you are the author of another genre or type (ie. romance, freelance, journalist, etc), or a new writer, then please see my other opportunity to get published on this site that’s for everyone: BEST OF 3.
- Self published and small press crime authors are welcome.
- All interviews conducted in English; all writers interviewed must have released books and produced movies/TV in the English language.
- All subgenres of crime/mystery welcome, including (but not limited to) children’s; true crime / biography; science fiction/fantasy.
- If authors have a giveaway or discount they would like to offer via this site, please let me know as happy to accomodate.